CROSSFIT 5 PLUS
We are now running classes inside again. In an effort to follow state guidelines, we have installed barriers for extra safety between lifting/exercising stations. See some pictures of the barriers below.
Please see some of our new member rules to keep everyone safe:
* All members must attest to the COVID statement prior to each class that is included in our waivers as well as posted throughout the gym.
* Face coverings are required for all members at all times.
When using the bathrooms:
* Only 1 person is permitted at one time. Please use the check-in/check-out slider.
* Shower use will be operational at 50% capacity as of 10/19/2020.
* You must wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, and you must use hand soap.
* All equipment should be wiped down with wipes after each use.
* Indoor shoes/Outdoor shoes; all shoes/sneakers should be removed in the lobby prior to entering the gym.
* Self-screening at home, including temperature and symptom checks.
* Wash your hand or use hand sanitizer when entering the facility and after working out prior to leaving.
* All lockers are temporarily closed and should not be used.
* All personal belongings should be kept in designated workout areas
SPECIAL OLYMPICS MA
BEST OF NORTHSHORE
2019 Editors’ Choice Award
2018 Readers & Editors’ Choice Award