FREE Saturday 8:00 am “Boot Camp”
Come work out with us in a Saturday morning “boot camp” class. These workouts are a great way to get a little taste of who we are, what we do and our awesome community. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time so we know to expect you!
FREE* On Board Foundations Series
If you’re serious about determining whether we are a fit for you, join us for a comprehensive 3-session On Board Foundations program designed to help new athletes learn about CrossFit and enter our classes safely and with confidence. There’s no charge* for you to attend our standard pre-scheduled On Board Foundations series.
If you would describe yourself as any of the following, then the On Board Foundations is your next step and you MUST COMPLETE THE FULL SERIES before joining in normal classes:
- You are starting your first fitness program
- You are just starting a fitness program after a long period of inactivity
- You exercise regularly, but have no previous CrossFit experience
- You have previous CrossFit experience, but have taken six or more months off
- You CrossFit on your own regularly but you do so without a coach
- You want to gain a thorough understanding of CrossFit fundamentals
When Does the Fun Begin?
A new On Board Foundations series begins every two weeks and spans three sessions: two consecutive Wednesdays (60 minute sessions at 8:00 AM, 11:15 AM, or 6:00 PM) and the Saturday between them (90 minutes at 9:00 AM).
Email email@example.com to start
*If your life requires timing that is not currently aligned with our free On Board Foundations schedule, we have an option for you! We provide the opportunity to purchase a 3-session “off-schedule” On Board Foundations series at $85 per person for three 1-hour sessions. These sessions may be scheduled between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up!
What Happens After Foundations?
Depending on your confidence at the completion of your On Board Foundations series, options for continuing your training are:
- Immediately begin attending our General CrossFit classes
- Attend novice/skill development classes (Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-9:30 AM) where coaches will continue to work on the basics with members that need some extra attention
- Schedule private sessions to get individual coaching (additional $75/hr)
**If you are new to us, but not new to CrossFit, you may have everything you need to jump into the general classes. Email us at email@example.com to set up a time to meet with a coach to show us your skills and “test out” of our On Board Foundations class.